Review - Bath and Body Works Wallflower & ScentPortable

Category: , ,



Today is going to be a double review for the Bath and Body Works ScentPortables and Wallflowers.

Let’s start with the ScentPortables. I have been looking for a good, long lasting air freshener for my car for a long, long time. I have always used the Little Tree brand of fresheners, but they don’t last very long and I had grown sick of repurchasing them. I then heard about the ScentPortables line from Bath & Body Works. When I went in store, they had a huge variety of both the holders and scents. I picked out a super cute gold and black one (pictured below) that was on sale for $7.50. It came with one scent, Vanilla Coconut, and I picked out several others to try.
It was super easy to set up, all you have to do is peel back the label on the scent and place it in the holder, clip it on your visor, and then voila, you’re done. I’ll admit, I was disappointed when I first opened it because I only had a faint whiff of the scent – not a great first impression. But I have noticed that as the days have gone on the scent has grown stronger (quite the opposite of other fresheners that smell great the first day then don’t smell like anything a week later). I am loving it and don’t know how I lasted this long without one! And I love the variety of scents available; many times B&BW will have buy 4 get 2 free etc. I definitely recommend this line as they add a cute accent to your car and make it smell great! 



 


Up next is the Wallflower line from B&BW. Right now I am living at home while attending school, so only have one Wallflower set up in my room. It works perfectly for my small space and isn’t too overwhelming – you just catch a whiff of it while walking by, which is how I like it. If you are buying these for your home you will need several to plug in throughout your house, or alternatively you could go for the Glade line of plugins as those emit a stronger smell (I have had good experience with many of those scents as well). Bath and Body Works keeps me coming back with their variety of ever-changing scents, however, and I love being able to pick out a scent in both plugin and candle form. I will continue repurchasing these as the variety in scents is too good to pass up.



Comments (0)

Post a Comment